12/13/21

 

The High Priestess (Arcanum II) – The Chariot (Arcanum VII) – Four of Cups

Take responsibility for things today and it will free up a lot of energy.  If you get done what you need to get done and address pressing problems it will have a great clearing effect.  Energy is on the upswing today, as long as you ground what you’re doing and don’t forget the essentials.  When you do those things you don’t want to do you get them out of the way – how freeing that is, and how it makes for you a space to share freely and openly your happiness with others.


If you're interested in having a reading: https://johnsandbach.net/services

Comments

  1. Thank you fur the tarot postings πŸ™πŸΌπŸ˜»πŸ€ Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  2. John Sandbox. We're you aware that tom hannigan asked me to marry him 3 times already? Is he aware that he is in jail or hospital or dead or had a sex change?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wondering because Rich was contacting me pretended to be him. And contacted him pretended to be me. Actually he hired someone to change birthdates for my charts to reflect himself as my love interest. Tried to get me to commit suicide. Threatened to rape my daughter. Put my house in foreclosure.2672277632

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prove your not a bully. He says your mom is doing this to me?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts