Astrology

 Hi Everyone,

    I'm doing more private teaching over the phone these days.  If you are interested in taking classes from me in either Astrology, Flower Essence Therapy or Tarot you can go to my website, johnsandbach.net, and click on "Astrology for Astrologers to set up an appointment.  You can either book for individual classes or we can discuss package deals if you would like to work with me on an ongoing basis.  I also offer Tarot and Astrology readings on my site as well.

    I'm very excited about two new books of mine that are coming out very soon:  "A Black Sheet" which is a book of poems -- quite a few of them -- the book is 160 pages, and "Given Enough Dust", which is a book of 794 haiku.  Both books will have pictures in color of paintings I have done, and this will be the first time I've added those to a book I've written.

    I hope all of you are well.  I'm asking my spirit guides to  send you whatever healing energy you need.  I know what is going on in the world right now if very dark, but I'm sure it is leading toward a major shift toward a more feminine and enlightened energy establishing itself int he world.  Much love to all of you!  John

Comments

Popular Posts