Astrodiary 1: 1/12/23

The following is about my Solar Return chart, which occurred on May 19th, 2022 at 10:12:21 AM, at San Fransisco, California. I’ve been contemplating the degree of my Solar Return Moon, which is 18 degrees and 2 minutes of Capricorn in the 6th house. I’ve been living in the vibration of this chart for about 8 months now and so have had a good amount of time to consider the degree symbols for this degree, which is the 19th degree of Capricorn. The Omega symbol is, “In the night someone peering into a dark window,” and the first thing that comes to mind about this is the idea of trying to see something, but not having much light. The window is dark, and it is at night. Certainly, since my last birthday, I have been trying to understand what’s going on within and around me, and it hasn’t been easy to do. I would say that even things I thought I understood pretty well have appeared more mysterious than usual, as I realize there are things about them I’m still learning, and all this has to do with problems – the sixth house being the house of problems. The Moon is in close square to Venus in the 10th house. Venus is about relationships, and certainly there has been strong focus on my relationship with my life partner, who has COPD and who has recently begun hope hospice care. His condition is not considered terminal, but he decided he wanted to go into hospice because he feels he is at the end of his life. Note that Saturn, the ruler of the 7th house, (and also the ruler of the Moon) is in the 8th house which signifies both death and change. The ascendant of this chart is Cancer, and all this year I have been nurturing my partner, taking care of him, trying to protect him, and have also been needing to nurture and take care of myself more. The ascendant is on the Sun/Mars midpoint, signifying a need to act in a purposeful manner and with goals in mind, and possibly a need to deal with discords and conflicts (Mars) that have to do with my own ego (Sun), and with goals. I have been thinking a great deal about what I shall do when my partner passes, where I shall go, who I shall live with, and selling the house we are living in, the Sun being in the 11 house of this chart, which signifies the future and plans. Mars in the chart is conjunct Neptune which can signify confusion and uncertainty (Neptune) when it comes to taking action (Mars), and this has certainly been the case with me. The highest manifestation of Mars/Neptune combinations is taking action based on the clarity of your intuition, which, the chart is telling me, is what I need to strive for when I do anything during this year period. And that Mars/Neptune conjunction is in the 9th house, with Neptune being the planet closest to the 9th house cusp, meaning that I need to direct my intuition vision toward understanding what is going on in my life on a spiritual level, and then allow my action to arise from my Neptunian idealism.

Comments

Popular Posts