Reading "360 Degrees of your Star Destiny"

Lately I've been continuing to read Ellias Lonsdale's book "360 Degrees of Your Star Destiny", which is pubhlshed by Inner Traditions. It is one of the mnost insightful books eveer written on astrology. For those of you who are not familiar with this work, it interprets the Chandra Symbols which I channeled. Elliases insight into these degreee degree symbols is highly intuitive and often goes far beyond what a person might derive, on a rational level, from the symbolic pictures. An example of this is his interpretation for the degree of my Sun, which is 29 Taurus, the Chandra Symbol for that degree being "A man amusing himself by drawing strange shapes." He says in the first paragraph, "The genius to stay within a sphere of creativity, yet to make it work for the common good at every point, thereby bridging the inner and the outer." This takes the degree beyond the mere amusing of self, or random doodling, which is what some people might get out of reading this symbol. And certainly, I feel that anything I do create I want to be meaningful for people, and to influence them in ways that will always foster their personal evolution. He goes on to say in the reading of this degree that "Our best shot at bridging comes when we are simultaneously, soberly humble in a workmanlike fashion, and when we are consecreated to a path of core integrity that does not cringe from the demand that we stay pure throughout." I think through my life I have gotten better and better at fulfilling this, by overcoming more and more as time goes on my ego concerns, such as worrying about criticism I may receive for what I do, or people that are wishing I make what I'm doing more palatable to curerent fashions and trends -- in other words, compromising myself. It's all about balancing the awareness of what other people need and attempting to be loving and understanding toward them, yet staying on track with my core vision and never compromising it for the sake of popularity or superficially satsifying the expesctations of other people.

Comments

Popular Posts