Degree Frequencies 1 - 11

(This is a greatly enlarged expansion of blog (171), "Degree Frequency Summaries.")

The following are descriptions of the individual degrees of each sign IRRESPECTIVE OF WHICH SIGN THEY ARE IN. For instance, #8 below describes the 8th degree IN ALL TWELVE SIGNS. The meanings given for it are then synthesized with the sign in question. So, for instance, if one is interpreting 8 degrees Scorpio, one would read the meaning of #8 below, and then snythesize it with the meaning of Scorpio.

Degree frequencies are a relatively new idea in astrology. I'm sure other astrologers have worked with these, though I have not directly explored their work. The meanings for degree frequencies given here were received from Ellias Lonsdale, one of the greatest living astrologers. I feel the work is profound, brilliant, and uncovers many subtleties within the degrees.

Always remember when reading a degree that one rounds up, so that if one sees 19 degrees and 48 minutes of Capricorn in a chart, this is actually the 20th degree of Capricorn.

1st Degree
Kabbalistic ruler: the element air
Therapeutic ruler: Mercury

I want to empower myself and everybody else to get on with what we're here for. I am being given a chance to innovate, to reinvent. to start all over., There's nothing about me that's hidden. There is in me a stroke of something wildly different and new.

I am clueless about so many things that everybody else is sure about, and I often feel like I'm nobody at all.

I have wildfire impulses that surge through me.

When I pay attention to what others are saying and doing, almost none of it applies to me. I must be from another planet!

the world often criticizes the simplicity and directness of the 1 frequency. The world is always asking it, "What do you have to back that up? What more is there?" So the 1 copes with the world by trying to be good, by trying not to be a problem, because the rest of the world doesn't understand it.

The 1 frequency can be a dumb note in many people because they have to be so very vividly present in life to be a 1. It can come across as very diluted and lacking in fiber -- become a sort of emptiness.

The challenge is to stay in the moment, and to experience every moment as an exciting new beginning.

2nd Degree
Kabbalisticf ruler: Saturn
Therapeutic ruler: Virgo

I am cautious, because I want to see what I'm doing. I want a readout of situations. I don't mean to be heavily skeptical and drenched with doubt, or incredibly gloomy, I just mean "what's this?"

I often feel I don't know how. In the present moment I often feel I don't have within me what it takes to go forward. I need to experience and play out the old and go through the illusions I have created so as to understand them and see them for what they are. I need to work stuff out.

Once I get going, I can just break away from the obstructions, uncertainties and fears, but before that point, its hard work for me. I have a need to prepare for the future, to build up my confidence and energy to meet it

I want to get on with things but life can e fore me a series of minor disappointments, and that for me is traumatic, for I dont want to be helf back. I can tend to get involved in small stuff, details, and pettiness -- preoccupied and absorbed in the little stuff.

I have a certain conditioned mindset that I fall back on, and a more open mind that I am staring to use more and more. I need to move back and forth between these two, and in any given situation discover which one works and in what ways.

3rd Degree
Kabbalistic ruler: Jupiter
Therapeutic ruler: Libra

There is no resolution with me. I have the strongest shadow essence of any degree frequency, and my spirit longing, aspiration and vision are at peak passion and power.

I must be open-ended in all things to find my way. The courage to enter the darkness of the 3 and to stay with it and to explore it to the dregs is absolutely crucial. 3's are capable of ego aggrandizement. At best the 3 can be extremely calm, very timeless and very all-embracing.

There is, though with the three the tendency toward rigidity of extremes, but going to extremes can be good for them because it's a learning experience.

The 3 can take every polarity and exhaustively celebrate its ways, not for the purpose of endlessly doing this, but so that it leads to some place where it all comes together, gets synthesized.

4th Degree
Kabbalistic ruler: Mars
Therapeutic ruler: Scorpio

I've got everything the world is looking for. My uest is to find where to put it. It's so satisfying to find the right place for my energies, but if I put them where I know they won't go, the result is maddening and frustrating.

There can be a merging of my treasures with a perfect context. I feel the completeness and wholeness of this, and once I take this for granted and feel I have it made, it erodes and soon the whole thing is undone.

I'm somebody who has to be used. I don't need to beat myself up with ups and down, ins and outs. I just need to let go of my compulsions and realize that everything is cyclic.

I can't find out what goes wrong, and I don't need to, because that just keeps me embroiled in the wheel of karma. I may tr to fight what goes wrong for a long time. It's because I think I must be able to find some way to get it right.

I need to master my reactivity. I need to not reject myself when I'm the loser.

5th Degree
Kabbalistic ruler: Aries
Therapeutic ruler: Jupiter

My entire existence is focused on penetrating to deeper layers.

There's always this voice that says "Why are you so intent on this? It's not going to get you anywhere." Sometimes the doubter in me stops me cold. The only thing I now to do is to keep going deeper until I've used up the last gragments of my
"no."

The 5 is a struggle between the yes and the no. The "no" doesn't want me to go deeeper. The "yes" says I have to. Thye "no" tells me I'll never get anywhere, but over time I come to see that I'm not trying to get anywhere -- I'm trying to get mu inner bearings. the yes will always win out eventually.

6th Degree
Kabbalistic ruler: Taurus
Therapeutic ruler: Venus

I am somehow living in more than one world, and what I bring to any situation is just one sparkling jewel, one ray, the part that fits. I cannot get myself to narrow down mh scope to make things simple and easy.

I can be scattered, fragmented, lost in the parade of what wants to find its voice in me. I must be one of the first to show and reveal what it is going to be like around here when we move out of the rigid self we thought we were.

I don't try to fit to all together. I am not interested in any kind of consistency or pattern. What I'm about is this moment's possibilities. And what I'm supposed to do is to keep us all moving. Something about me gets people going.

The 6 comes to the point where it realizes you can't work it out -- it will work itself out.

7th Degree
Kabbalistic ruler: Gemini
Therapeutic ruler: Sagittarius

I need to only listen to myself and to stay on my subtle inner track and to not try to explain. I know that nothing endures, and all things are utterly meaningful, relevant and real. I can be more of a self-critic than any other degree frequency.

At the core of my being I know infinite possibilities. I know that it is totally possible to saturate this physical world with spiritual light, and that is what I want so desperately.

I am capable of tremendous brotherhood/sisterhood impulses because I have a deep knowing of what it's like for everybody.

8th Degree
Kabbalistic ruler: Cancer
Therapeutic ruler: Capricorn

I turn every part of me into what is useful, what serves, what fits the picture. The world needs me to be a strong individual. I am an obedient servant carrying out a greater will and everything about me is designed to fulfill that task.

Nothing is alien to me. Nothing is beneath me. I am everybody's friend. I am the world's companion. If I can be a core awareness reflection for any and all to find their way, that is the best I can possibly do in my life. I cannot lose, and I cannot win. I will go a country mile to seem to be accessible, to seem to be obvious, to seem to be literal. I will play a part, I will play a role, and I will play it all the way.

The world loves me because I do it, I show it, I make it happen. I put myself there, I bring everybody with me, I live it up, I play it out.

An 8 could take an eighth of their being and have 7/8ths of themselves hidden, and the 7/8ths would be living in these incredible other realities, while the one that is showing up here would be conceived by most everybody as being such a character that one would never be aware of or look for the other 7 parts.

9th Degree
Kabbalilstic ruler: Leo
Therapeutic ruler: Aquarius

I have an ongoing consciousness of what pulls us forward and what pulls us back -- what supports our evolution and what retards it -- the workings of the light and the darkness. I have to learn where we are really going and what it's going to take to get there. I need to commit to life tasks and foster a collaborative spirit If I move with what is there, then everything will take care of itself. My intention is all-important.

Mu goal is to see through my own distortions and to cleave to the truth that stands behind everything I perceive. I need to always be clarifying the difference between my truth and what is my projection. I naturally realize that everything is connected.

10th Degree
Kabbalistic ruler: Virgo
Therapeutic ruler: Uranus

I'm super tuned into what is happening in the world and what is asked of us. I want to serve and to make everything possible. I'm very capable of keeping the world going on whatever terms seem necessary and vital. I'm a very mental degree. I take what I am discovering in myself and then disseminate what I discover. I speak the truth and put out there what I mean to say.

What often happens to 10's is that they give into situations and contexts that make their giving useless, or which merely perpetuate the status quo without evolving it. They keep trying to protect their individuality but often end up grooved into the habits and patterns and thought currents of this world. Dismantling the world illusion is their job.

11th Degree
Kabbalistic ruler: Sun
Therapeutic ruler: Neptune

I know how to cut through all the crap and not to be stopped by attitudes and arbitrary place inside.

I am a love, a catalyst, someone who does people good, who brings it all back around. I am here to make a difference. I am an instigator. I make things happen. I carry the ball and run with it. I am meant to be a tremendously forward pressing energy.

I have instant photo recognition of opportunity, challenge, possibility, and opening. I am the fastest frequency.

I am intent on shifting patterns, making something happen that wouldn't happen otherwise.

I always have something at stake, something dramatic going on and I'm in the very middle of it. I'm trying to get the opposites connected.

I have the tendency to be hyper-adaptive in crazy making situations.

I generate impact when I don't do anything whether I know it or not, because I'm constantly emitting a kind of spark. All I need to do is to be calm and quiet and accepting and embracing. I don't need to force the issue. In fact, forcing issues can be my great mistake.

It's very easy for me to get into addictive patterns. i am afraid of a vacuum. I'm afraid of coming down. I'm afraid of being flattened. I'm afraid of things getting less intense, less powerful, less amazing.

The 11 is tapping the wisdom that is at the edge of the physical plane in the realm known as the subtle physical, which is the aspect of the physical that's not gross and tangible and massive but is more like a kind of a vibe that is in the physical but isn't in the gross physical.

When I am really on, I do just a gesture in the right direction and everything magically happens. I have the ability to have an incredible light easy natural touch.

I have the ability to enhance the life spark, the quality of drawing forth the best in things.

12th Degree
Kabbalistic ruler: Libra
Therapeutic ruler: Pisces

Desperate, despairing, anguishing. The key is surrendering fears and embracing faith. Whatever I try to get away from, that’s what I’ll be faced with. My ultimate power is my ability to c

Comments

Popular Posts